- You can start the process of becoming a Paradyme Investor by clicking here. This will guide you through the registration, profile setup and completion of the required documentation.
- It is an easy three step process, and an Investor Relations Concierge is standing by to answer any questions you may have.
Following are Our Most Frequently Asked Questions Answered.
- We encourage you to visit the location of our investment opportunities, and would request advance notice to organize an on-site visit with the developer.
- In addition, the development sites will be monitored on a 24/7 365 basis with the use of I-Beam cameras, giving our clients, and visitors to our website, the opportunity to view construction progress in real time!
The minimum investments are regulated by SEC Rules:
- $50,000 for Reg D Funds. In addition these funds are restricted to Accredited Investors defined as: to be an accredited investor, a person must have an annual income exceeding $200,000, or $300,000 for joint income, for the last two years with expectation of earning the same or higher income in the current year, or have a net worth over $1 million, alone or with a spouse, excluding the value of the primary residence.
- $20,000 for our RegA+ TierII Funds. RegA + TierII Funds are open to Accredited and non Accredited Investors. Non Accredited Investors are defined as An investor who does not meet the net worth requirements for an accredited investor under the Securities & Exchange Commission’s Regulation D. A non-accredited individual investor is one who has a
- SEC Compliant Software.
While the amount and timing of an investor’s return will vary depending on the investments within their portfolio, Paradyme investments are meant to be long-term. Any potential returns will likely be paid out via appreciation in asset value at the end of the asset’s investment term.
Varying terms (3-5 typically) – preferential returns and profits are distributed at the end of investment:
- The preferential return is the senior position, and paid to investors prior to profit allocation and distribution;
- Profit Split: Dependent on subscription agreement of the Fund.
- Yes, you can increase your initial investment at any time by a minimum of $10,000 increments using our platform to rollover profits.
- IRR indicates the annualized rate of return for a given investment—no matter how far into the future—and a given expected future cash flow.
- Return on investment is the percentage increase or decrease in an investment over a set period. It is calculated by taking the difference between current, or expected, value and original value divided by the original value and multiplied by 100. ROI indicates total growth, start to finish, of the investment; IRR identifies the annual growth rate.
- A preferred return describes the claim on profits given to preferred investors in a project. The preferred investors will be the first to receive returns based on the subscription Agreement.
- Yes, we have in-house Wealth Strategists available to assist you with this process.
- We have a CPA and Tax Attorney. Our platform software allows us to manage deposits and distribution in house.
- Funds are Managed and regulated by the SEC
- There are no fees to our investors.
- As a joint Venture partner, Paradyme owns a percentage of the project. We do so in order to have decision making power at every level of the development. In addition, Paradyme solely manages all funds raised.
Is there a way to get my money back before the end of the holding period should I want to cancel my investment?
- Your investment is vested into a fund, managed and regulated by the SEC. Once invested your funds must remain for the duration of the term, securing your, and co-investors funds.